Happy April! Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we think it’s safe to assume all Easter Egg hunts will be cancelled this year. So sad. But…in the spirit of practicing social distancing we’ve created a virtual Easter Egg hunt for you on our website! Click through the pages and count all the eggs hidden in pictures. Send your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org. (The eggs pictured to the right in this blog DO NOT COUNT.)
The hunt runs from April 2, 2020 – April 12, 2020. Check our Facebook and LinkedIn pages throughout these days, because we will post chances for you to earn extra entries. We’ll send the winner a pretty cool ATS swag bag containing one of the hottest items in demand right now – HAND SANITIZER!
One total egg guess per person. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit an email to email@example.com with the listed criteria (name, number of eggs). The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Asphalt Testing Solutions & Engineering, LLC (ATS) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted via email starting on Thursday, April 2nd at 8:00 AM EDT and ending Sunday, April 12th at 11:59 PM EDT. All email entries must be received by Sunday, April 12th at 11:59PM EDT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATS. You may enter your guess only once. Additional opportunities for extra entries will be provided throughout the contest. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ATS.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an ATS ball cap, ATS tumbler, hand sanitizer, lens cleaners and koozies. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ATS. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ATS to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of ATS. Winner will be notified by email and announced on the ATS Facebook page and LinkedIn page within five (5) days following selection of Winner. ATS shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ATS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (text) You understand and agree that ATS, anyone acting on behalf of ATS and ATS’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: ATS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATS’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ATS may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATS. ATS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATS has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ATS reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Asphalt Testing Solutions & Engineering, 7544 Philips Highway, Jacksonville, Florida 32256, United States.
15. Facebook & LinkedIn: The Campaign hosted by ATS is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook nor LinkedIn.